- Vitamins A, C and E don't help you live longer - Review of dozens of studies delivers blow to popular
- Antioxidant Supplements Raise Death Risk - Study Shows No Benefit, Slightly Higher Death Risk For Antioxidant
- The Antioxidant Myth: A Medical Fairy Tale - If popping pills to stave off the ravages of ageing sounds
too good to be true, that's because it is, says Lisa Melton
[29 kb] ~ link
- Fox News - Equal, Nutra Sweet, Aspartame
[9 mins - 59 secs]
- Sweet Misery, A Poisoned World (trailer)
[1 mins - 24 secs]
- Donald Rumsfeld Scandal
[1 mins - 46 secs]
- Monsanto Bioterrorism - Rumsfeld
[3 mins - 28 secs]
- Attention Deficit Disorder - Linked to Thyroid Dysfunction (preliminary finding)
- Florescent Light Bulbs - - Another Bright Idea - 1 broken bulb pushes
contamination to 300 times EPA limits
- Exercise - Everyday Exercise - Burn calories with
your daily activities
- Fluoridation - Professionals ask to kill Fluoridation
- Fluoride's excessive risk exposed.
kb] ~ link
- Chocolate - Chocolate Reduces Heart Attacks
- Lemon Twist - Poop On Your Lemon - The Lemon in your Water may not be Safe
- Acne - Low Glycemic Diet Reduces Acne - Abstract
- Cell Phones - Last Call? - The most definitive
study yet could finally determine whether cell phone use causes cancer
kb] ~ link
- T V Drug Ads New U S guidelines may influence how drugs are advertized.
kb] ~ link
- Court Rules link to Autism
- Vaccination Causes Autism
- Weight Loss - Diet
- Weight Loss - What If it's All Been a Big Fat Lie?
- Brilliant article about Fad Weight Loss Diets.
[77 kb] ~ link
- Obesity - The Usual Suspects - Researchers are
uncovering strange links with Obesity
[90 kb] ~ link
- Food - How the Food Makers Captured Our Brains
- Head of the Food and Drug Administration tells his theory of why it is that we are a nation compulsive eaters. He's really on to something.
[113 kb] ~ link
Inspirational and Self Help
- Osteopenia Vs. Osteoporosis - "How A Bone Disease
Grew To Fit The Prescription" by Alix Spiegel (the Fosamax story)
listen to the 23 min. radio article. Well worth the time
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery - Does not decrease pain or improve knee
- The Next Phage - How to heal an infection that defies antibiotics?
Another infection. Doctors in Eastern Europe have used lab-grown viruses
to safely cure millions of wounds. So why can't we do the same here?
- Depression Drugs - Little Better Than Placebos: study
- The 10 Genes of a Human Flu Virus, Furiously Evolving
[96 kb] ~ link
The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel (1912)
The Master Key System is a system that teaches the ultimate priciples, causes, effects,
and laws that underlie all attainment and success. When you want to attain something,
The Master Key System will show you how to get it. This one is refered to in "TheSecret" repeatedly.
"The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D. Wattles
A Complete, Simple, Practical, Easy-to-Understand, Step-by-Step System for Getting Rich with Mathematical Certainty! There
are certain laws which govern the process of acquiring riches.
Stop Struggling Financially. Stop Fighting to Get Ahead. Stop Wasting Time. ... and START Getting Rich!
"The Science of Being Well" by Wallace D. Wattles, (1910)
From the author of The Science of Getting Rich comes the Science of Being Well. In these pages you will find out how the power of
positive thinking can improve your health. This practical guide will help your explore the principles of health and lead you to a healthy, happier you.
"As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen, (1910)
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life. "As A Man Thinketh" is partly responsible for the creation of the entire personal
development industry. Most contemporary PD authors and teachers credit this little book for providing foundation to their principles.
It is a set of philosophical musings on the power of our thoughts. Earl Nightingale, widely regarded as the father of modern day
personal development, in his best-selling recording, called the ideas in this book, "The Strangest Secret". The secret, he said, is
"we become what we think about".
"I have personally read As a Man Thinketh over 25 times. Timeless material." - Mark Victor Hansen, co-author, the Chicken Soup books
"Notes to a Friend" by Tony Robbins, (1991)
Notes from a Friend, based on the concepts and stories in Anthony Robbins’ best sellers Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power,
was originally published by the nonprofit Anthony Robbins Foundation in 1991. Designed to assist those who are going through ‘though times’,
it’s simplifies the material in these larger books and offers readers understanding and support in the form of a few simple steps for immediately
improving the quality of their lives.
- The Magic Story - A recipe for success.
[47 kb] ~ doc
- A Day in the Life of Oscar the Cat - The incredible story about the
cat that seems to know who is going to die.
Michael Bogrees, LMT, 1288 Maize Court,
Columbus, Ohio 43229 . . . . . . . . (614) 832-4321